• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

hlep finding a nintendo wii

masterintraining

can some of my karateforums friends please tell where in the world can i find a nintendo wii, if anyone knows any links to websites that sell them and are not over priced. ebay has them overpriced, and so dose gamestop because they only sell the bundle.

please its suppose to be my birth day present and my birthday was last weak so we are having alot of trouble with finding this thing. so If someone can help me find this i would really appreciate it and would be attournaly greatful.

you must learn different combinations of techniques down to your very soul and they must come without thinking when you finish with one technique, you must immediately go into another until you have attained your goal which is to destroy the enemy.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Hello,

Unfortunately, it's not gonna be easy. If it was, they wouldn't be selling on eBay like that. It's a supply and demand issue. They aren't overpriced, they are priced at what the market will bear. I've had mine since shortly after it was released. I bought it on eBay. In hindsight, this was a great move because it hasn't gone down at all, really, from what I got it at before the holidays.

So, my recommendaton would be to get your credit card handy and bid to win. Have a set price in mind and bid at that price point. If it's realistic, you'll get one.

If you can't invest your money, you will need to invest your time and get lucky. You'll need to call all stores in your area - over and over again, get ready to stand in line before opening over and over again, etc. etc. I can't afford to spend my time that way, so it's better, in my case, to just spend the extra $150 and save my time, the gas money, etc. etc. and just get down to enjoying it.

Beyond that, you will simply have to wait it out. Once demand drops, so will the prices.

Where are you located, by the way?