• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Help Any One?

Mr_Konic

Hello all my name is Miro 28 years old live in Sweden training JKA shotokan for 17th years and got nidan(2nd Dan).

So I got a question about black belt. I always hade a bad black belt or should I say not a good quality on my black belts, so I want to order a new one and only this one(Tokaido Silk Black Belt) But like I said I live in Sweden and if I order one outside EU it will cost like hell because Swedish customs and tax are so high here :bawling: .

So my question is dose any one know where I can order one but in EU with shipping to Sweden? Any website tips? I really would appreciate it if any one could help me.

Thanks

MK

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Spray paint your old white belt black? :lol: Sorry, I actually have no idea. Are the tariffs on imports inside europe reasonable? I'm sure there are online stores that will sell black belts, but I'm afraid I don't know where. I'm sure someone from Europe can give you more help than I can.

External training without the training of the mind is nothing

If you don't mind me asking, how much is it gonna cost? I have the same belt and it cost me about $60. Of course I'm in the US.

"It is impossible to make anything foolproof because fools are so ingenius."

Well with all customs, tax and post office charge to get a belt from Japan to Sweden it will cost me about $240 and that’s without any embroider on it. So it’s a little bit expensive.

Man, for that price, I think I would just be happy with the one I have. That's rough. Can you just get a new belt without embroidery that won't cost as much?

Well I would want a new black belt and I don’t care if it’s without embroidery as long it’s the Tokaido Silk Black Belt. So if any one knows where I can order it somewhere from EU I would be really happy (Website) if not then I am afraid that I will need to order one from Japan then.

I know it cost much but if no one knows any site here in EU where I can get it then I don’t have any alternative :bawling:

Thanks

MK

Have you tried E-Bay? Do the taxes still work the same if you do it that way?

"It is impossible to make anything foolproof because fools are so ingenius."