• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

kata

pip

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Cool. Just fyi its two words. Heian Yondan. :)

Your present circumstances don't determine where you can go; they merely determine where you start. - Nido Qubein

Hello, Most Japanese words are pronounce the way it is spell: example..take the word: DATE how do your pronounce it? Japanese way it is DA-TE (dot -tay.)

KA-TA: two word here also...when performing do it in one word! ........Aloha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbEh6QTAjx4

^^ i hope thats a japanese person, just youtubed it so theres the pronounciation. And i dont say hope with the "O" sound that this person does, maybe you do, and if so i see how you got it. Its all because of accents! everyone should have one accent! :kaioken:

Brown belt... win trophies... grade... lose trophies... so much fun

• 2 weeks later...

I studied Karate with a Japanese student here at school for a little while about 1 1/2 years ago. I learned Heian Shodan through Godan (though the last two I had just learned). I failed to write them down and now can only remember bits and pieces of them. Is there any source on the web that has these forms charted out?

Thanks,

Ed

Ed

I studied Karate with a Japanese student here at school for a little while about 1 1/2 years ago. I learned Heian Shodan through Godan (though the last two I had just learned). I failed to write them down and now can only remember bits and pieces of them. Is there any source on the web that has these forms charted out?

Thanks,

Ed

There's billions of videos of them on youtube