• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

console wars

Lau gar

Who cares which one wins, I sure don't... Its funny how people are sucked into counsel games which become obsolete in 2-3 years. You end up paying over 600 dollars for everything, just to put it in the closet.

I personally think Computers are the best, they are far more complex and worth the time. Plus the computer has many other functions rather than gaming on your TV.

I had a Sega Genesis, and I do agree with Gumby. The old 16 bit games relied on depth and excellent game play to win people over. These new games just rely on bells and whistles, when actually they have very lousy content.

Do unto others, as they done to you.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 2002-05-22 20:07, TKD_McGee wrote:

Who cares which one wins, I sure don't... Its funny how people are sucked into counsel games which become obsolete in 2-3 years. You end up paying over 600 dollars for everything, just to put it in the closet.

I personally think Computers are the best, they are far more complex and worth the time. Plus the computer has many other functions rather than gaming on your TV.

So you pay a couple of grand for a computer which becomes obsolete in 6 months ?

It takes sacrifice to be the best.

There are always two choices, two paths to take. One is easy. And its only reward is that it's easy.

I only played the first Shenmue with my friend. I think we got almost all the way through but for one reason or another we did not finish it. Even though some of the voice-acting was kinda monotone it was very innovative :smile: hehehe

I really liked all the Capcom fighting games that were ported over to the Dreamcast (Marvel vs. Capcom 1 and 2, Guilty Gear, SF Alpha 3, etc. :smile: :smile:

'Conviction is a luxury for those on the sidelines'

William Parcher, 'A BEAUTIFUL MIND'

So you pay a couple of grand for a computer which becomes obsolete in 6 months ?

A computer is not a gaming machine entirely. If you run a business off of it, then it is worth more than that dusty Playstation of yours in the closet with the games worth about 600 bucks total at its highest point. A computer has far more uses than any counsil system. A computer will at least pay itself off if used correctly for education or for business.

:grin: I think that both of them have their respective points.

We have been through this before. Lets not disrespect one way or another. :smile:

On 2002-05-23 19:55, TKD_McGee wrote:

A computer is not a gaming machine entirely. If you run a business off of it, then it is worth more than that dusty Playstation of yours in the closet with the games worth about 600 bucks total at its highest point. A computer has far more uses than any counsil system. A computer will at least pay itself off if used correctly for education or for business.

A PS2 is not a gaming system entirely. If you watch DVDs and listen to music, you've got a stereo as well a console. It pays itself off as leisure time instead.

It takes sacrifice to be the best.

There are always two choices, two paths to take. One is easy. And its only reward is that it's easy.

i have..

Snes= 10 out of 10

Gameboy=9 out of 10

Gameboy advanced=8 out od 10

Sega saturn=8 out of 10 (some class games on that console)

Nintendo 64 10 out of 10

And im gonna get gamecube.=99 out of 100

XBOX is a lil bit too big to fit in my room..its just too big..

And i heard that in the USA that GAMECUBE is the fastest selling console EVER!!..and luigis mansion is the FASTEST selling game EVER!!..just thought you would like to know!!!

When you put water into a cup,it becomes the cup.When you put water in a T-Pot,it becomes the T-Pot..be water my friend!!

The whole DVD player thing was funny at the time.. Just staple on a cheap DVD player and everyone will be happy. Computers 4 Life! Wah? You too cheap for a computer, or are they too complex?