• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

console wars

Lau gar

so who will win

xbox-most powerful console,will ge some nice sega games like shenmue.

game cube-most portable will also get some sega games like sonic

PS2-loads of games already out ultimately in control of the gaming industry at the moment.

If microsoft stay with the gaming industry after a while they should gain control or should they? :kaioken: :karate:

blue belt Lau Gar Kung fu

"know your enemy"

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm with CKD...I have an SNES and the games beat the hell out of Playstation 2 my brothers play with...I mean, I'll take Mario over a 178 stage mega story game...I don't want to be at the console for 13 hours to play.

I also go with my other classic, The Nintendo 64 - love the old thing...update of the classic.

I have played all of the ones Lau listed, and Xbox has the best graphics, but without the games its toast.

1st dan Tae Kwon Do

Yellow Belt Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu

16 Years Old

Girls kick butt!

Yes, I would hafta agree that the SNES was the best overall console system ever. It had so many worthwhile good games that I would still play for hours today, not to even mention back then. Who remembers Super Metroid, Street Fighter 2 (the first awesome arcade translation), Yoshi's Island, Super Mario Kart, Final Fantasy 3, Chrono Trigger, Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past, Mortal Kombat (ok, well, maybe not), Contra 3: Alien Wars, etc. hehehehe The N64 was good too but its primary strength was in multiplayer games such as Goldeneye and Diddy Kong Racing and stuff. With the PS2, there are a lot of good games, but not enough in proportion to the total number of games released in my humble opinion. :smile: Exceptional mention goes to Metal Gear Solid 2, Gran Turismo 3, Devil May Cry, etc. I haven't played much Xbox but I know that Halo is one to get. I really liked the Dreamcast too, because it had a lot of good Capcom fighting games and I love those, but too bad it had a short life. :sad: Can't wait for Gamecube! Mario will always be #1 in my eyes, hehehe

'Conviction is a luxury for those on the sidelines'

William Parcher, 'A BEAUTIFUL MIND'

Yea that was a great one too. I still have all the names of the fighters memorized (in order! haha) lol Glass Joe, Von Kaiser, Piston Honda, Don Flamenco, King Hippo, Great Tiger, Bald Bull, 2nd Piston Honda match, Soda Popinski, 2nd Bald Bull match, 2nd Don Flamenco match, Mr. Sandman, Super Macho Man, and then the big guy himself, although IMHO right now his status deserves a little less props :smile: LOL

'Conviction is a luxury for those on the sidelines'

William Parcher, 'A BEAUTIFUL MIND'

I have:

NES

SNES

N64

Gamecube

Game Boy Advance

Sega Genesis ($5 with a few games at a yard sale! Bought so my brother could play Virtual Bart. :grin:)

Atari 2600 (Got 4 of them for $2 with a ton of games and stuff. I had played it many times before though.)

Lots of good games. :smile: