• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Okay i was just wandering after looking back own some of the dumn things i did as a little kid, what was the biggest,/ dumbest thing u can remeber ( brain cell permitting lol.) doing in the name of imitating ur favorite teenage, multi-colored hero team. if not u than sumthing some1 u no did tryin to pretend they were power rangers, ill go first.

after seeing power rangers, i jumped side kicked of my bed, but because of my lack of martial arts expierince at the time ( age 4) i.. well... lets just say i landed wrong. (oww) another time was running like a power ranger down the hall way and did not get make it all the way around the corner and darked my eye.

you must learn different combinations of techniques down to your very soul and they must come without thinking when you finish with one technique, you must immediately go into another until you have attained your goal which is to destroy the enemy.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

I did almost the same stuff only I was a Ninja Turtle :lol:

I used to wear that costume everywhere....*sigh*

There is no teacher but the enemy.

I never had a costume, but I bought a lot of the toys! My mom still has them at home.

People tell me I did some weird stuff but I don't remember it. I also don't really know what it was because I often ask them not to continue the story. Chances are if I don't remember it's probably for a good reason :lol:

I never had a costume, but I bought a lot of the toys! My mom still has them at home.

Actually it was pajama set :P

There is no teacher but the enemy.

I used to play Mortal Kombat and have matches as different charaters with their unique moves.

Those were the days...

KBear

"lick your wounds, anxious for the next ones"

• 2 weeks later...

I broke my arm when I tried to do a front flip off my playhouse. I then learned that the power rangers are adults who have years of doing that kind of stuff and five year old boys shouldn't.

I have ninja monkies in my brain and they are using it as a trampaline.

• 1 month later...
I broke my arm when I tried to do a front flip off my playhouse. I then learned that the power rangers are adults who have years of doing that kind of stuff and five year old boys shouldn't.

I'm sorry for this but...omGOSH1!!! that is soooo freakin funny, It was probably suuuper funny to watch but must have been horrible to be the person in it.

"If I tell you I'm good, you would probably think I'm boasting, but if I tell you I'm no good, you know I'm lying."

- Bruce Lee

My brother and I used to "fight" after watching kung fu movies. One day a did a spinning back kick that landed right in his stomach knocking the wind right out of him (at the time is was impressed with myself since I had no training). Not to mention the numerous times we kicked each other in the balls by accident.

Tang Soo!

haha yeah, I once had to go the the hospital for cracking my head open while doing back flips.

Of course since I was in serious condition, they only made me wait 3 hours...

"Time is what we want most, but what we use worst"

William Penn