• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Apologies Apologies

KarateK

Hi guys

Sorry havent been around in a while - been on deaths door with the flu, infections and ow a chest infection. Also working full time now so things are hectic to say the least.

The knee is shattered to say the least, even basic warm ups are hard for me - so am concentrating on helping the beginners one night a week, just doing what I can :(

Anyhoo just thought I'd say Im back - am sure you will be delighted to hear :lol:

Karate Ni Sentinashi

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Hey KarateK, Glad your back but sorry to hear you've had a hard time recently. I've been in kind of the same boat lately myself. :) Maybe things well turn around for both of us. Have you been catching any LOST lately. It's getting good. I have a new site that will let you watch the episodes if you're interested. :)

"If your hand goes forth withhold your temper"

"If your temper goes forth withold your hand"

-Gichin Funakoshi

But of course I would be interested :)

In the UK E4 where Lost was previously broadcast lost out to Sky, which I dont have, so I havent been able to watch any of series 3!!!!! Am gutted - cried myself to sleep for first few weeks :)

Any details about whats been going on with you guys?

Karate Ni Sentinashi

Welcome back! :karate:

With respect,

Sohan

"If I cannot become one of extraordinary accomplishment, I will not walk the earth." Zen Master Nakahara Nantenbo

"A man who has attained mastery of an art reveals it in his every action." Samuarai maxim

"Knowing others is wisdom; knowing yourself is Enlightenment." Lao-Tzu

Thanks Heidi - to be honest its a lot worse, have finally relented and taken my physio's advice - I ony train once a week at moment, and thats just at the beginners class where I teach.

Just waiting now for my op date..... sometime this century would be nice!

Karate Ni Sentinashi