• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

ISKA Karate Ernie Reyes, JR fight

Just curious if anyone saw the fight on ISKA karate and what they thought of it. I thought Ernie did a good job overall for it being his 2nd thai match. He was off somewhat in timing, but all in all he was impressive. His attitude was intimidating :evil: His dad was there to support him. It was cool. I like it when someone who doesn't have to prove himself tries something different and humbles himself. That is what we should be about. :karate:

"All your life you are told the things you cannot do. They will say you're not good enough, strong enough or talented enough; you're the wrong height or the wrong weight or the wrong type to play this or achieve this. THEY WILL TELL YOU NO, a thousand times no, until all the no's become meaningless. ………..….

“AND YOU WILL TELL THEM YES."

Nike Ad.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

right you are. He has been doing TKD since he was four, and I think at age twelve he started acting. He's had a few pretty good parts, he was in Rush Hour 2. He is in a movie "The Process" which I haven't seen yet, he's quite busy. He is new to Muai Thai, but it was a cool fight. I just wish that ISKA Karate came on before midnight. I stay up to watch it. I am working on a lot of new techniques when I do my multiple fighting for my BB test in april :D

"All your life you are told the things you cannot do. They will say you're not good enough, strong enough or talented enough; you're the wrong height or the wrong weight or the wrong type to play this or achieve this. THEY WILL TELL YOU NO, a thousand times no, until all the no's become meaningless. ………..….

Nike Ad.

yep, I think you are right, and three minutes until it comes on. I wonder who is fighting tonight :brow: I really should start taping this, so I can get a good nights sleep. hmmm? what is that? Every now and then they will have women on, and those are awesome fights!!! :brow: I prefer this show to UFC

Nike Ad.

• 4 months later...

He was also in "The last dragon" and I'm not sure which ISKA fight you saw of his because I saw him fight years ago on an ISKA promotion and the fight looked worked, bad...real bad. I forgot the name of the TV series he was on as a kid, too.

the tv show was sidekicks. He was also in a host of movies. I have actually seen all of his matches - unless he's had more since then - They didn't look worked to me. But you gotta think about it - he has been training in SOMETHING, be it muay thai, tkd, etc. since he was 4 years old. He should outclass almost anyone he fights. I actually think he should have performed a little better than he did, but he still went undefeated, so hey.

right you are. He has been doing TKD since he was four, and I think at age twelve he started acting. He's had a few pretty good parts, he was in Rush Hour 2. He is in a movie "The Process" which I haven't seen yet, he's quite busy. He is new to Muai Thai, but it was a cool fight. I just wish that ISKA Karate came on before midnight. I stay up to watch it. I am working on a lot of new techniques when I do my multiple fighting for my BB test in april :D

he's not new to muay thai - those are old fights, unless he started fighting again. I've been watching him since I was a kid. He was also in:

surf ninjas

TMNT - stunt double for donatello.

TMNT 2 - he was the pizza boy and was a stunt double for donatello

TMNT 3 - stunt double - donatello

Red Sonia

he had a guest spot on an episode of McGyver

he was part of the circus of the stars for several years

he starred in a series called sidekicks in the 80s

and other things as well.

• 5 weeks later...

I personally thought his Muay Thai was horrible. For a man studying martial arts his entire life, you would think that his technique would be crisper.

If my survival means your total destruction, then so be it.