• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

KarateForums.com Celebrates One Year Online

Today, KarateForums.com celebrates one year online. We launched on May 21, 2001.

It has been a good year, with a handful of negative things, but mostly all good. :smile: We have experienced a level of success that most sites cannot find and it is not just blind luck. :smile: It is because of how the forum is run and operated.

I would like to thank:

Our dedicated users for visiting and helping promote the site.

James, the Senseis and the Sempais for their dedication and their attention to detail.

One year is a long time on the Internet. :smile: Thank you to those of you that have made this fun.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

:bdaybiggrin:Happy birthday Karateforums.com! :bdaybiggrin:

It's been a great year, and I'm sure we'll continue to have success throughout the next! :smile: Thanks for the ride.

Jack

Currently 'off' from formal MA training

KarateForums.com

I play on the accordian,

Everyone comes to see.

Birthdays, shucks!

Only once a year!

Birthdays, shucks!

Only once a year!

This is translation of Russian happy birthday song. Am wishink forums very happy day of birth!!! :bdaybiggrin:

Chris Tessone

Brown Belt, Kuk Sool Won

Congratulations to all who have been around since the beginning. And yes, a lot of things on the internet seem to disappear or fall into disuse. This is one of the liveliest forums going. :bdaybiggrin:

Happy 1 year karateforums Birthday :bdaybiggrin:

Well it's good that we have passed 1 year and are are still a great forum :smile:

when you do your best it`s going to show.

"If you watch the pros, You will learn something new"

Glad I was here to see it. Patrick seems to be a good guy and runs a great site I hope this thing keeps going for years to come. Happy Birthday karatefourms.com....

(General George S. Patton Jr.) "It's the unconquerable soul of man, and not the nature of the weapon he uses, that ensures victory."

:bdaybiggrin:....best wishes and may there be many, many more..........thanks for allowing me to be part of this great service to the martial arts world......... :bdaybiggrin: :nod:

rushman (karate forums sensei)

3rd dan wtf/kukkiwon

"saying nothing...sometimes says the most"--e. dickerson