• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Other hobbies?

karatekid1975

I was just wondering what other hobbies that KF members have other than MA.

Me? I love snowboarding (thanks to Heidi). I love to cook. And I love music. I play drums, and listen to all types of rock. I did play drums for a good 2 hours last night and had a blast.

Laurie F

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me, I like camping and hiking in the summertime. In the winter, it's 3D modeling, reading, and tabletop rolepaying.

There's no place like 127.0.0.1

Sports (Yankees and Dolphins fan), investing, music (listening, I'm a huge Diddy and Bad Boy, but I listen to many others, as well), TV (House, 24, Prison Break, The Simpsons, Family Guy, The War at Home), reading, writing, gaming (when I have time, which varies... I like to play America's Army on the PC, but I haven't in like 10 months! I have a Wii and we have all of the Nintendo systems, so I play those as I can, as well).

Music .. that led me to work as a radio dj (8 years already) and web design (am on the verge of starting my own design firm after 5 years of freelancing). Looks like my hobbies turned to jobs. Now I try to not fall in love with anything anymore .. I can't manage more than 2 jobs :D

I read, listen to music, hike, and watch The Weather Channel. I also lift weights, but that is more of a fitness thing than a hobby.

Only as good as I make myself be, only as bad as I let myself be.

Martial arts are like kinetic chess. Your move.