• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Hi all, Hav'nt introduced myself yet! :)

Red89

Hey everyone, Been hanging around here a while but havn't formally introduced myself.

Real names Jonny and im from Northern Ireland!

I had always been interested in MA sinse I was a child, I loved Tekken on the PS1, my dad was keen also and he encouraged me so I think i was 8 or 9 when I started Karate training, im still at the club to this day at 17 years old. :) Someday I hope to be all Ireland karate champion and maybe... just maybe, a world champion. :) And looking further into the future, I would maybe like to start my own karate school, and teach to others. Karate for life, if you know what I mean . :)

Im still going to school at the moment, studying Art, ICT and history.

One of my Idols in life when it comes to MA has to be Tony Jaa, I love that guy. I would like to start Muay Thai but unfortunetly the nearest school is something like 50-60 miles away, so.. thats out the window.. until I get a car maybe! :) Jackie Chan is also great, I like Bruce Lee but I didn't really get into MA because of him, I saw his movies after I had already been at karate for a few years.

I also like Junior Levefre, he is an awesome karateka, just watch him spar! He is an inspiration.

I really like this forum, its really interesting to read and get involved in.

Hey everyone!

Edited by Red89

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Welcome !

You suck-train harder.......................Don't block with your face

A good traveler has no fixed plans, and is not intent on arriving.

-Lao Tzu