• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Theoretical Weapon Question

Broom stick, because i could get more distance and whith his knife i dought he or me will be able to cut through the broom handle

the best fight is one that doesnt happen

• 7 months later...
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

as a knife combat instructor I can say that one of the strongest points about a knife is concealment.

in this scenario there is no concealing.

the surprise factor is highly limited, so in this case it's most likely to be a game of tag. So I'm gonna go with the broom stick. my biggest concern is when he/I will throw the knife at me like a baseball :o

XD knife. even if it is just a butter knife. >.>; i know..I seem crazy...even if I do actually specificly train with the bristleless broom stick *sweat drop* so why choose the knife? So that I can stick the stupid butterknife in my pocket, roll up my sleeves, walk right up to myself while cracking my knuckles and steal the stick...i know my own weaknesses, i know how to take pain, I know how to steal a broomstick...and my otherself would only be able to use fists and stuff...heh hehe

*sits back and crosses arms with satisfaction*

Strike first. 'Til then i will not fight you.

Everytime someone calls JKD a style, Bruce turns over.

Why do I love Bruce Lee? Not because he was an awesome martial artist- but because his train of thought overlapped with mine even before I knew about him.

Thank you karate forums, for introducing me to Bruce Lee

So that I can stick the stupid butterknife in my pocket, roll up my sleeves, walk right up to myself while cracking my knuckles and steal the stick...

*sits back and crosses arms with satisfaction*

hypothetically speaking..

wouldn't the other you be able to figure out that you might do that?

So? if my other self doesn't want the stick stolen they'd have to either beat the crap out me me very quickly or stay away from me. Actually...neither would be very easy. if we are identical..i could easily keep up with them and steal the stick..and the beating up...i am used to ALOT of pain...the only thing I have left is um...breaking a bone >.> *shrugs* usually i am all against fighting myself. But I felt like answering.. XD

Why do I love Bruce Lee? Not because he was an awesome martial artist- but because his train of thought overlapped with mine even before I knew about him.

So? if my other self doesn't want the stick stolen they'd have to either beat the crap out me me very quickly or stay away from me. i am used to ALOT of pain...

you with a broom stick vs you without a broom stick...

nice to see indomitable fighting spirit. fiesty huh?

perhaps you do reflect the username you have chosen after all...

:wink:

• 2 weeks later...

:D thank you dete

*parades around a huge athena float* XD

• 2 weeks later...