• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Muslims and Kajukenpo

KajukenpoMuslim

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

None to my knowledge. The founders of the art were an eclectic mix of men in Hawaii.

If you are interested in muslim martial arts, there are a number of Chinese systems such as cha quan or baji quan that were invented by and are popular with the muslim peoples within China.

First of all, I think you mean kajukenbo (Karate, judo/jujitsu, kenpo, boxing ).

And yes, the primary founder of kajukenbo is a Christian, and there is even a (Christian) kajukenbo prayer. But as far as I know, kajukenbo welcomes those of all faiths.

ichi-go ichi-e

一期一会

one encounter, one chance

Kajukembo is Hawaiin. I've looked it up and it says it was founded in Hawaii by a bunch of black belts from different arts and they combined them. It's pretty rad 8)

Power is not only what you have but what the enemy thinks you have.

-Saul Alinsky

The soft and the yielding overcome the rigid and the hard, but few people put this into practice.

-The Tao Te Ching

Hello, The Kajukepo has NO islamic roots. It was form in Hawaii under Christen princples.

Kajukepo had spread to all over the world and there may be Islamic people training in Kajukepo.

Our Professor training under Adriano Emperado, left the system and started his own (UNIVERSAL KEMPO KARATE SCHOOL ASSOCIATIONS)

Which is what we train in today.........Aloha

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I think that Kajukenbo and Kajukenpo are not the same things.

Kajukenbo is the Hawaiian one, but doing a google search for Kajukenpo, you can find different schools with different origins.

You suck-train harder.......................Don't block with your face

A good traveler has no fixed plans, and is not intent on arriving.

-Lao Tzu