• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

All Martial Artists listen up!

I always wanted to see what would happen if there was some big avent where all the martial arts come together or maybe just some. e.g karate vs Judo, Tai Kwn Do vs Kickboxing. Could someone please tell if there has ever been an event apart from on films, where this has actually happend or if at all.

Thanks a lot in return :cool:

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

This is exactly what those ultimate fighting things were early on. Now, though, they've added a lot of rules, so it's not as interesting (though less dangerous).

Chris Tessone

Brown Belt, Kuk Sool Won

Yeah, there are comps for different styles(remember what Bruce Lee said about 'style'?).

Go on kazaa and just put "martial arts" or "sparring" and they'll be a lot. I got this one called "Taekwon Do VS Muay Thai". The TKD guys gets his arse whooped BAD.

Fighting over the internet is like special olympics...even if you win, you're still a *.

I agree with you tessone.

Those ultimate fighting are just to AWESOME.

But I would like to see a ultimate fighter having some kung fu background like wing chun.

HE WOULD KICK ASS !!!

if there's some, can you tell me some names ?

see yaa

Wing Chun Kung Fu (Yip Man) and

Kali (Pekiti Tersia) martial artist

(no belts needed)

LOL KKid....."Would you like fries with that blackbelt?" :grin:

*1st Dan Oct 2004*

"Progress lies not enhancing what is, but in advancing toward what will be."

"It is better to deserve honors and not have them than to have them and not deserve them."

I agree with you tessone.

Those ultimate fighting are just to AWESOME.

I have a hard time putting much stock in them. If you have, say, a kickboxer vs. a TKD stylist and the TKD stylist loses, all that says is that one particular kickboxer beat one particular TKD stylist one time. Who knows what could happen in a rematch, or with different stylists? But people try to generalize from them and start knocking the styles of the losers. Not cool.

Chris Tessone

Brown Belt, Kuk Sool Won