• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

I'm Back and Here's Why!!!

Well MonkeyGirl seems like you have had a learning experience. I have a blind spot on one side and have a really bad habit of walking into my opponents handpads. Much easier to do with a taller oppenent.

Now that you have had a questionable experience do you still feel the same way about training? Some in you position would never again enter the dojo. Some seem to thrive on things like this.

Still seeing double at times huh? Actually I see like that on some of my worse days. Quite and experience. Watch out for the door frames.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
yeah this reminds of a story i have. well one day i got in a street fight with this bigger dude and ended up getting ddt into the ground. well i got home and man then i started to have this pounding headache. eventually i too had to have a cat scan. the funny thing is when i got to the hospital i got this doctor that was so against boxing he refused to beleive i got a headache from my head being slammed into the concrete and he went on and on how boxing cuases this. i dont know about anyone else but ive never had any type of headaches, concussion from boxing. oh well the only way he new i boxed was cuzz of the tshirt i wore that day.

Well I speak for everyone when I say that we hope you're back in action VERY soon at 100% so you can get your revenge... hehe j/k As for the concussion thing, well I've been there too many times. One time I even went home and went to bed... oops worst thing you can do... lol keep us posted on how you feel.

Pete

2nd Degree black belt in Kenpo Karate and Tae Kwon Do. 1997 NASKA competitor-2nd place Nationally in Blackbelt American Forms. Firearms activist!

On 2002-05-20 18:47, SaiFightsMS wrote:

Now that you have had a questionable experience do you still feel the same way about training? Some in you position would never again enter the dojo. Some seem to thrive on things like this.

"All that doesn't kill us makes us stronger". Don't know who it's from but it applies pretty well to martial arts and sparring.