• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

UFC 68, 3/3/07

None of the bouts really interest me that much, though I'm somewhat interested to see how Sobral does. Jason McDonald is also intriguing, though I think the more compelling story is how Franklin rebounds from his devastating loss to Silva. Matt Hughes is yesterday's news, as the torch has been passed to GSP, the future of that division.

Silvia over Couture by sudden KO or snoozer decision. I can't decide which is more likely, as anything can happen in MMA.

With respect,

Sohan

Yikes, I was off a bit...

Couture was impressive. 43 years young, and a dominating performance by a guy on the comeback trail. Not sure if history will see that fight as displaying that Randy was that good, or that Silvia was really that bad (I bet the latter). Hope he enjoys it awhile, because Mirko is waiting.

And Matt Hughes didn't impress me a bit. He made Lytle look much better than he is. He would definitely lose against GSP again, IMO.

And what a disappointing turnaround for Babalu. KO off a standup? He has been making some bad decisions in fights lately. He never should have lost to Lambert, who would instead have been the loser if Renato had sunk that RNC in the first.

With respect,

Sohan

"If I cannot become one of extraordinary accomplishment, I will not walk the earth." Zen Master Nakahara Nantenbo

"A man who has attained mastery of an art reveals it in his every action." Samuarai maxim

"Knowing others is wisdom; knowing yourself is Enlightenment." Lao-Tzu

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Not sure what the deal is with Babalu, he must think he's a better striker than he is. Oh well, Couture takes the night though, that guy is MY hero

Hughes has never impressed me much to begin with, GSP will no doubt KO him again.

There is no teacher but the enemy.