• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

KarateForum members on YouTube

Mrs. Baryon not too much into MA? :lol: as there is no Mrs. Nightowl as of yet, I cannot empathize completely...ask me again in 5 years..

I don't have any video or snazzy pictures, the best I could do would be to scrawl a drawing for you guys.

I got an idea. Why not make a bunch of drawings and put them together in a flip book type of thing, scan them to your computer, put them in a movie maker program, and save it to YouTube or something. That would work. It would take a long-freaking time to do it all but it would work.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You'll look like that video from the 80s, "Take on Me," by the band A-Ha. It'll be sweet! :lol:

Edited by baronbvp

Only as good as I make myself be, only as bad as I let myself be.

Martial arts are like kinetic chess. Your move.

This is a compilation of tournament footage from 2006

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=piFnP-odsoY

This is from my 2nd degree black belt test... Ended up going to the

hospital with a concussion.

"What we do in life, echoes in eternity."

"We must all fear evil men. But there is another kind of evil which we must fear most, and that is the indifference of good men."

Nicely done. Who took the video, and did they use a digital video camera?

Only as good as I make myself be, only as bad as I let myself be.

Martial arts are like kinetic chess. Your move.

This is a compilation of tournament footage from 2006

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=piFnP-odsoY

This is from my 2nd degree black belt test... Ended up going to the

hospital with a concussion.

For the first one:

That looks like my kind of tournament! Good work.

For the second one:

BOOM! Headshot! That was a cool video. I wish tests in my school were like that.

No you don't. It's not pleasant LOL.

I'm in the process of posting a lowlight video. I'll put the link up probably tomorrow.

In response to baronbvp, my friend took the testing video, the tournament shots were taken by anyone from my dojo who was at the tournament. I used a Panasonic PV-GS19 minidv camera. The video quality is a bit better but it usually gets a bit messed up when I put it online.

Thanks for the compliments.

-Joey

"What we do in life, echoes in eternity."

"We must all fear evil men. But there is another kind of evil which we must fear most, and that is the indifference of good men."

wow do i ever wish our tournaments were like that.... we have to be all dolled up in foot gear and head gear and hand gear, and people still mange to whine and cry... it bugs me to no end... btw that kick at the beginner where you hit the opponent in the face.... AWSOME!

Brown belt... win trophies... grade... lose trophies... so much fun

No you don't. It's not pleasant LOL.

I'm in the process of posting a lowlight video. I'll put the link up probably tomorrow.

Underestimate me, not, my friend. I take shots like that all the time and just as bad (if not worse) when I spar with my other martial artist friends and my older brother. I enjoy it quite a bit. And I am not trying to brag but I am good at taking shots to the head. People have hit me in the head like those videos and hurt their foot while I'm standing there like "Please tell me that's not all" :lol:

wow do i ever wish our tournaments were like that.... we have to be all dolled up in foot gear and head gear and hand gear, and people still mange to whine and cry... it bugs me to no end...

I know what you mean. I hate that so much!

One more thing. On the off chance anyone cares I'll probably be making another video within the next couple weeks :D