• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

ITF Juche Tul, two-directional kick

Do you guys record down your pattern and upload in the internet? i feel so excited to watch,

Jumping kicks must have a reason, to cover distance, or to take down a mounted opponent.

Jook-Am blackbelt 2nd dan pattern

GTF Taekwondo

Chinese Kick Boxing Junior Learner

https://www.sonkal.cz

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

when u r doing the scissors kick is it u jump with both leg or one leg? which leg u use to sprint up? the left(twisting kick) or the right leg(side kick)? i sprint with my left leg.

Hmm, gotta think about this.. I think I take two "steps", right leg then left then take off and kick, left leg twisting and the right side kick.

You start off in a right L-stance (left leg forward) in Juche.

"Everything has its beauty, but not everyone sees it." ~ Confucius

Do you guys record down your pattern and upload in the internet? i feel so excited to watch,

Sometimes our school does :D (but not me because I'm camera shy).

This isn't anyone I know but its one of the best examples I can find on youtube (it keeps coming up with documentarys on the history and ideals behind Korean Juche):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJCUEDPbHaA&feature=PlayList&p=E2B05FE834CD0993&index=5

haha, you can do it, after u record down your pattern, you will know where to improve in a very short time ;) i wish to see yours~~~ i will try to learn this pattern too, haha, it is a damn nice pattern,

Jumping kicks must have a reason, to cover distance, or to take down a mounted opponent.

GTF Taekwondo

when u r doing the scissors kick is it u jump with both leg or one leg? which leg u use to sprint up? the left(twisting kick) or the right leg(side kick)? i sprint with my left leg.

Hmm, gotta think about this.. I think I take two "steps", right leg then left then take off and kick, left leg twisting and the right side kick.

yes, i tried left L-stance before but i my twisting kick leg cant stretch straightly, how inflexible i am, i make sure i have the flexible ability before i think of Juche :P haha, got to scream loudly everyday~~~

GTF Taekwondo

haha, you can do it, after u record down your pattern, you will know where to improve in a very short time ;) i wish to see yours~~~ i will try to learn this pattern too, haha, it is a damn nice pattern,

I might record mine, then (with a quick bit of editing to make it look like I've jumped really high :P ) I might post it on youtube.

Yeah it is a nice pattern.... to watch. Absolute killer on the legs thoug if you've done a full fitness session before.... :lol:

i have uploaded a clip of mine in youtube, Gae-Baek,

i hope to see yours soon ;)

GTF Taekwondo

Juche is one of the patterns in Black belt 2nd dan. Could i know what form your school does? I dont do this pattern too because i am learning GTF taekwondo, i learn KoDang

My school does Gae-Baek as the second dan pattern. It is the one that I do currently. My school does Po-Eun as second dan recommended pattern.

What is GTF Taekwondo?

we do Gae-Baek, Kwang-Gae and Po-Eun in first dan, i think Po-Eun is very difficult for me to do nice. I cant do good double side kick in Kwang-Gae too.

The key to making Po-Eun look good is to sloooow doooown the hand techniques, and make sure they are seperated out. I think some people try to go too fast, and it ends up being sloppy. You don't have to do each technique super slow, but just put a little pause between each hand technique to seperate them out.

As for the repeating side kicks in Kwang-Gae, I do them quickly, and I don't really 'stick' either one of them. If I do stick one, it is the second one. You don't have to pivot the base foot too much for the low kick, and then you can use a little body motion to stick the second, high one.

Sometimes our school does :D (but not me because I'm camera shy).

This isn't anyone I know but its one of the best examples I can find on youtube (it keeps coming up with documentarys on the history and ideals behind Korean Juche):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJCUEDPbHaA&feature=PlayList&p=E2B05FE834CD0993&index=5

You can definitely see the sine wave in use there.

Ok, bear with me here. As you take off, thrust the takeoff knee up and into your trunk as violently and fast as you can. As you do that, the jumping leg will kind of trail behind, but not tucked really tight. Then, as you finish pulling your knee up into you, thrust that side kick out as fast and violently as you can, and at the same time, bring the trailing leg up to chamber and twist kick out as well. Turn your body away from the side kick, and towards the twist kick, making the side kick more like a back kick that (like a blind kick).

I hope that helps you some. Kind of hard for me to explain, so I hope it isn't too jumbled! :lol: Let me know if that helps some. I will play with the kick some more when I get back to training as well.

hey thanks~~~ i will try practise from the beginning, i will try to master every movement in Po-Eun and make sure i will improve this time, hah!!

GTF Taekwondo