• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Good swords?

NightOwl

I only use blades made by Hanwei I have 4 swords made by paul chen and everyone is built like nothing i have ever seen. I prefer the Golden Oriole but that is alittle steep to for a sword around 1,500 for a learning sword i'd go for a Practical which goes for about 250.

I feel the same way! They are remarkable swords. I always buy them from TheNinjaStore.com and it's worth the price. Extremely sharp blade and truly remarkable! I have two different CAS Hanwei Swords.

• 3 weeks later...
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
I only use blades made by Hanwei I have 4 swords made by paul chen and everyone is built like nothing i have ever seen. I prefer the Golden Oriole but that is alittle steep to for a sword around 1,500 for a learning sword i'd go for a Practical which goes for about 250.

I feel the same way! They are remarkable swords. I always buy them from TheNinjaStore.com and it's worth the price. Extremely sharp blade and truly remarkable! I have two different CAS Hanwei Swords.

I couldn't agree with the above posters more. Hanwei make excellent katana, I still have my first Hanwei and it still cuts perfectly after years without sharpening.

"We did not inherit this earth from our parents.

We are borrowing it from our children."