• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

In my quest to find a new martial art i decided to start Judo. i wanted to learn more about it before i start and i came across this excellent site. im not sure if all of the content should be there, but its great none the less.

http://www.judoinfo.com/menu.htm

When practicing Nunchaku, it is best not to stand under lights....seriously; I have broken more lights that way. :-P

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Yeah...this is an excellent site. It's one of the most thorough martial arts sites available.

"It is impossible to make anything foolproof because fools are so ingenius."

One of my regrets was that in my younger days I did not learn Judo as well. I took a quick look at the site and bookmarked it for more reading later. Thanks.

"Don't tell me the sky's the limit because I have seen footprints on the moon!" -- Paul Brandt

Judo was my first art as a kid. I trained in it again in college. Learning how to fall properly was an early skill I have used throughout my life, including after getting thrown from a horse.

I have warm memories of Judo and would like to train in it again someday. It has been a long time.

Only as good as I make myself be, only as bad as I let myself be.

Martial arts are like kinetic chess. Your move.

I should also mention that you can buy a DVD with the entire site plus extras. It's worth the $10.

"It is impossible to make anything foolproof because fools are so ingenius."