• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Help with my school Logo... Pictures Inside...

I changed it again just a little bit and I will be able to post it on here tomorrow. It is similiar to the one on the bottom right except the guy has a white outline around him and the middle line is removed.

2nd Degree black belt in Kenpo Karate and Tae Kwon Do. 1997 NASKA competitor-2nd place Nationally in Blackbelt American Forms. Firearms activist!

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From what I've seen, I don't like them. I'm a hard man to please though..

It takes sacrifice to be the best.

There are always two choices, two paths to take. One is easy. And its only reward is that it's easy.

I redid them and will try posting them tonight. Why don't you like them? What is it you don't like? Everyone I've shown them to love them.

2nd Degree black belt in Kenpo Karate and Tae Kwon Do. 1997 NASKA competitor-2nd place Nationally in Blackbelt American Forms. Firearms activist!

Could be the colours..

I don't like the picture much, but I'm not a TKD stylist either.. I like practical techniques I can use on the streets.

It takes sacrifice to be the best.

There are always two choices, two paths to take. One is easy. And its only reward is that it's easy.

Well to say you don't like the pic. because you only like practical street defense isn't really a good reason not to like a logo. That is like saying you don't like a Judo schools logo because there is an image of a guy throwing another. It is representive of the system or style being taught.

I will be having patches and t-shirts made with my logo. The updated design looks way better and hopefully I'll be able to post it tonight. The guy in the middle stands out way more in the new one and a few other things have been modified. I'm getting very close to the end result. Thanks for the imput