• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

karate tournaments

poisendhearts

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Most major open tournaments now also have tkd sparring devisions, bushido.

Your present circumstances don't determine where you can go; they merely determine where you start. - Nido Qubein

Most major open tournaments now also have tkd sparring devisions, bushido.

Cool. Does that mean they are seperate sparring events? Like, a TKD sparring event, and then a different sparring event?

Yes, there are generally three catagories for sparring; point sparring, continuous sparring, and tkd sparring.

Your present circumstances don't determine where you can go; they merely determine where you start. - Nido Qubein

Oh, n poisendhearts, I'm not sure when different competitions are this year, as I'm not competing so I haven't been paying attention. Usually when I do compete though, I go to the san deigo open tournament. Its generally around February I beleive. Once you go to one tournament, you'll find out when all the others are just because there are always fliers. Also you could try going to a naska website and seeing when their tournaments are, or another major circuit. (Naska is the only one I can think of atm) The most major tournaments are also often for more than one circuit, so they will be listed on more than one webpage.

Edit: heres the naska listings (the only one I've done is "Compete) http://naska.com/html/2007_world_tour.html

and heres a website you might be able to find more through... http://www.sportmartialarts.com/index.cfm?action=maslinc.home