• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

hello guys!!

i read this article that USA taekwondo 'dojang' is better in conditions and bigger and all that.. what i think is that doesn't tell that USA teakwon is USA taekwondo it is originally came from KOREA so USA do not over act make is smaller dojangs than korea dojangs and follow up the korean dojang schedules we go to Taekwondo everyday from monday to friday you guys don't!! change that system!!

and if you really want to learn korean taekwondo? come to KOREA!! i will welcome you guys!!! hahaha and let's have spar!! no none can beat me in sparring!! HA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

i am a korean boy who will rock korea with my fists may be next 10 years i am already a bruce lee of korea

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

On 2002-05-17 23:30, TigerKorea wrote:

i read this article that USA taekwondo 'dojang' is better in conditions and bigger and all that..

let's have spar!! no none can beat me in sparring!! HA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

An article ? hmm..

Along with causing great provocation, you are a complete and utter fool. I see exactly why I wouldn't want to train in a Korean dojang.

You engrish iz also pore!!

k

thx

bye

!!!!

It takes sacrifice to be the best.

There are always two choices, two paths to take. One is easy. And its only reward is that it's easy.

I'm sure there is great dojangs in Korea, but if any of them trash talk like you, then I'd rather not. Remember one tenet of TKD is humility. And another is RESPECT.

Laurie S.

Yellow belt/green stripe TKD

(formally 5th gup blue belt TSD)

[ This Message was edited by: karatekid1975 on 2002-05-19 15:39 ]

Laurie F

You don't advance your cause in the slightest through your arrogance. Try learning a little humility first. It's the mark of a true martial artist...

Chris Tessone

Brown Belt, Kuk Sool Won

Well we know that they originaly came from korea but it might be more popular in the US because it is bigger and has a bigger population and have bigger clubs and in better condition. So what is so bad about that?

when you do your best it`s going to show.

"If you watch the pros, You will learn something new"

being korean and listening to how you degrade the taekwondo name and korea! its ok to have pride but boasting is not pride it is degrading your own character. i hope one day you'll grow more mature in your thinking and attitude. I wish you the best of luck but remember A man can be great for many things.

Is it not easier to strike a mountain than it is to strike a fly!

Can't we kick TigerKorea off this forum. He's obviously an ignorant 10 year old who has nothing better to do but to brag at how bad a Martial Artist he is. We all know he couldn't fight his way out of a wet paper bag and can't spell simple words to save his life.

Tiger Korea do you ride on the small bus???

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

2nd Degree black belt in Kenpo Karate and Tae Kwon Do. 1997 NASKA competitor-2nd place Nationally in Blackbelt American Forms. Firearms activist!