• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Cost of training?

$75/month with a contract, $85 without. Even less if you sign up for an entire belt level, but the Master is really fair about letting you out if you more, get injured, etc. He's just trying to gauge how many full-timers he has from month to month.

I think it was about $10 less for under BB.

Kuk Sool Won - 4th dan

Evil triumphs when good men do nothing.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I pay $30/month. Or $75 for three months.

The best victory is when the opponent surrenders

of its own accord before there are any actual

hostilities...It is best to win without fighting.

- Sun-tzu

At this time I am in the proccess of starting a Boxing/Thai style kickboxing program on the Indian reservation that I work on. I am getting funding from the Diabetic Wellness program. There will be 2 formal classes during the week and an informal class on Saturday. I will be the primary instructor for boxing, Thai style kickboxing, and self defense. With other instructors coming in to teach wrestling and submission. I have just been donated an entire room of wrestling mats and and should be recieving around $7,000.00 worth of equipment in about a month. I have been working on this project for about 2 years and finally found the right people to help me make it happen. This is all free and is open to everyone. This has made a couple of local gyms and trainers mad at me but I think that they will come around when they realize that my goal is not to create champions in the ring but to make champions of life, to improve the overal fitness and health of the community increase peoples confidence and discipline and along the way they learn how to punch and kick people in the head.

Victory or a reasonable alternative.

im about to start a Judo Class and the first week is free :D so im not paying anything for now

but it will be $30 US a month. for 2 class' a week.

When practicing Nunchaku, it is best not to stand under lights....seriously; I have broken more lights that way. :-P

• 1 month later...