• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Starting back into MA

Hey everyone I was looking to get back into MA. I miss the action and the training heh. I did Tae Kwon Do maybe for 2 years about 3-5 years ago. I liked it but I think I want to try something different. I was looking into jujutsu and/or any submission type schools. Currently I live in Sugarland, Texas (near Houston), anyone know any good sites to find any schools around my area? Also, would like to know any general or any other information you have about jujutsu or any submission type MA's and/or schools. Thanks in advance

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • 1 year later...
Hey everyone I was looking to get back into MA. I miss the action and the training heh. I did Tae Kwon Do maybe for 2 years about 3-5 years ago. I liked it but I think I want to try something different. I was looking into jujutsu and/or any submission type schools. Currently I live in Sugarland, Texas (near Houston), anyone know any good sites to find any schools around my area? Also, would like to know any general or any other information you have about jujutsu or any submission type MA's and/or schools. Thanks in advance

I think that you should take up TKD agian , because you have experience and you will pick it up stright away. But at the smae time you should do BJJ aswell because a mixure of both is always better than one. BJJ is one of the best grapping arts , and TKD is a good strikin art , so it would be a good mixture.

I think that there is no 1 style , and that to truly become a great martial artist and person you must take information from where ever you can.