• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

C.T.H.D. greets his fellow brothers and sisters of the marti

HI everyone,

Thank you for replying so soon to my question. I joined this forum in order to learn from many of you, who are involved in various types of martial arts.

I am 16 years old, and live in London. I have been enchanted by martial arts all my life and thus practise often.

I have studied (practised) various types of martial arts. These include, T'ai Chi, Wing Chun, Thai Boxing, Boxing, Brazilian Jujitsu and Northern style Shaolin Kung Fu ('Mizong').

I am most definitely not a great, experienced martial artist but I have only touched on these various styles.

Having practised all of them for a certain amount of time, I have remained with Wing Chun, Thai Boxing, Boxing and Shaolin Kung Fu.

My wish is to learn as many martial arts as I can upto a very high degree, (I know it'll take years and years, but I ain't going anywhere soon!)

Anyway, that's enough about me, if you have any questions or are curious about any of the styles I have tried, then post a thread and I'll try and get back to you as soon as possible.

Thank you.

'Where there's a Will there's a Way.'

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

G'day CTHD, we greet you with much respect!!

"Which one is more foolish, the fool or the fool who follows him?" - Obi Wan Kenobi

BTW you can put that quote in your sig by going under profile.

"Which one is more foolish, the fool or the fool who follows him?" - Obi Wan Kenobi

Welcome Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon to the boards :smile:

:nod:

when you do your best it`s going to show.

"If you watch the pros, You will learn something new"