• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Protecting a friend

Alright, today at lunch(I sit outside) this kid came up to one my friends (a girl) and was apparently about to harm her. She said something to him a few days ago and he finally came up and was about to do something. Well knowing this as I saw him come I got in front of her and told him to leave. He wouldn't do it and was pretty intent on fighting me and so he pushed me and then walked away and (Yea this is childish I know) I was about to go up to him and start something but my friends were holding me back. Anyways tomorrow I'm not going to try to start anything but will protect my friend no matter what. and apparently he has some anger management issues/ has pulled a knife on a teacher and so on.. But I came here for a little advice seeing as I haven't fought in a long time and I guess a little rusty. I just want to be ready if he tries anything so he can't get to her. I was in Taekwondo for about 2 years but I unfortunately quit it a while back. I remember every strike or move I was taught and can execute most of them smoothly (although still a little rusty). Any advice on what to do if he attacks or if i have to do a pre emptive strike? I tried avoiding this but he wouldn't let it go.

Thanks in advance : /

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

well,seeing that I dont have 2YRS of experience as you,I would definately speak to the principal,if he doesnt do anything,try speaking to a board of education member on their next visit,if no action is taken,then the police is your second choice(pulling a knife on a person is threatened assault on the 3rd degree-1st degree is hands and feet,2nd degree is a non lethal weapon,stick and so on,3rd degree is a lethal weapon,knives and such things),if the police DOES NOT do anything about it,then the next time you see him getting ready to harm her,then Id say do you stuff.If you see him talking to her,then he might be apologising or maybe trying to talk it calmly,but keep an eye on him as long as possible,you never know what stupid tricks a violent wimp might do

Hello,

As you already have a topic on this, I am going to go ahead and close this one and send you over there. Thanks.

http://www.karateforums.com/viewtopic.php?t=30306