Bitseach

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mine's slightly obvious. I've used it only one other place with a slight variation: Martial_Artist9000.

I am a martial artist, so it made sense to choose martial artist as my handle.

"I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination.

Imagination is more important than knowledge.

Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world." Einstein

G - my nickname

95champ - the year we won the football state chapionship.

(General George S. Patton Jr.) "It's the unconquerable soul of man, and not the nature of the weapon he uses, that ensures victory."

Ever since I was young I've never been an angel persay, more commonly known as a Brat...My parents started calling me that, and it just stuck :D

"Freedom discovers man the moment he loses concern over what impression he is making or about to make" -Bruce Leehttp://www.myvidtodvd.com/mysmilies/otn/other/leseratte.gif

http://216.40.249.192/mysmilies/contrib/xerx/smileystooges.gif

My nickname has a nice little story behind it.

My older brother and I got caught up in this Speed Racer marathon on TV a few years ago. (go speed racer...) Well, at one point, my brother got a little annoyed at how I was climbing all over the furniture, and he started calling me Chim-Chim. Since I adore my brother, I thought the nickname was awesome, so I didn't really fight it. Then, one Christmas he got me a monkey Gigapet (yes, back when gigapets were cool), adressed to Chim-Chim. Ever since then I've had this obsession with monkeys. My entire room has monkeys everywhere (even a little Yellow Belt monkey)...you should've seen my last birthday party!

So, when it came time to choose a screen name a few years ago, monkeygirl seemed only natural.

1st dan & Asst. Instructor TKD 2000-2003

No matter the tune...if you can rock it, rock it hard.