• advertisement_alt

Brian Urlacker Over rated?

patusai

Is Brian Urlacker Over rated?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Is Brian Urlacker Over rated?

• Yes
    • No

In Chicago at least Brian Urlacker of the Chicago Bears is considered a linebacker god. Already in his young career people are rating him up their with Dick Butkus.

Since KF has members all over the country and world I am hoping to get an idea as to what the world thinks of Brian Urlacker's abilityies.

Thank you for your opinions. :)

"Don't tell me the sky's the limit because I have seen footprints on the moon!" -- Paul Brandt

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

I'm not a fan of the term "overrated" and I very rarely use it. To far too many people, the media has a hand in it. i.e., someone who gets a lot of media attention is somehow overrated if someone else performs similarly and doesn't get the media attention. It's not really fair. Suffice to say, he's a good linebacker.

Yes he is a good linebacker. He possibly has potential to be a great one.

"Don't tell me the sky's the limit because I have seen footprints on the moon!" -- Paul Brandt

Urlacher is a good football player, but he needs to learn when to keep his trap shut.

In this video clip the renowned MMA fighter Bas Rutten talks about how Urlacher recently challenged him to "step outside" after a misunderstanding at a charity event. It's quite amusing how close Urlacher came to having his bodyparts rearranged.

Bas discusses how he managed the situation at 3:41 of the clip:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5QFOZc8AaM

With respect,

Sohan

"If I cannot become one of extraordinary accomplishment, I will not walk the earth." Zen Master Nakahara Nantenbo

"A man who has attained mastery of an art reveals it in his every action." Samuarai maxim

"Knowing others is wisdom; knowing yourself is Enlightenment." Lao-Tzu

Sometimes professinal athletes, especially big ones, believe their own press. Indeed that is kinda crazy. Thanks for sharing this