Creating the perfect style

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do we agree that no individual is perfect. Lets say there is a perfect individual, then what ever art he does will be perfect.The perfect individual would perform the art with no flaw within its bounds with perfect technique, speed,strength,timming and so on.

Enter-pressure-terminate

there is no perfect style nor will there ever be one unless God creates one

Yeah. This one would likely be the one that simply ends all physical conflict and allows us to utilize our minds to resolve dispute.

There you go...it's perfect.

agreed

As I roam through many MA forums on the net, style vs style debates always seem to exist. I would like the members of this forum, to contribute or describe what the so-called 'perfect' style of MA would incorporate. Surely if we add all the strengths of all existing MA's we could come up with something...i don't know...'perfect'.

Long story short, what would the perfect style of MA incorporate, in your mind.

i think that you will never find a perfect style because perfect never happens. but to create a style that is close to perfect would be great. That it my goal in life to create a style so good that no other style has an advange against it. I have 16 styles under my belt and i am still learning and teaching to better myself.

I think that there is no 1 style , and that to truly become a great martial artist and person you must take information from where ever you can.

As I roam through many MA forums on the net, style vs style debates always seem to exist. I would like the members of this forum, to contribute or describe what the so-called 'perfect' style of MA would incorporate. Surely if we add all the strengths of all existing MA's we could come up with something...i don't know...'perfect'.

i think that you will never find a perfect style because perfect never happens. but to create a style that is close to perfect would be great. That it my goal in life to create a style so good that no other style has an advange against it. I have 16 styles under my belt and i am still learning and teaching to better myself.

That would be created a way,which may take a life time, that is perfect for you, but will/may not be perfect for me

Close the gap and destroy!

I could set here and name techniques from multiple styles that I say would be in the perfect style. But the problems lies that would be my perfect style and maybe not anyone elses. The perfect style you could aviod fighting no matter the situation and if you did happen for be attacked you could subdue your foe without injuring them.

That would be created a way,which may take a life time, that is perfect for you, but will/may not be perfect for me

Yes this is true , that is why i teach my students to have their own unique approach to the martial art , everyone is different.

I think that there is no 1 style , and that to truly become a great martial artist and person you must take information from where ever you can.