• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Chicago Bears Chances

patusai

What are the Bears Chances agains the Sea Hawks?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. What are the Bears Chances agains the Sea Hawks?

• like a showball on a hot summer day
    • Pretty Good
    • Excellent

I know that this may be a short lived topic but..

What are the Chicago Bears chances in their playoff tomorrow evening?

What are their chance in getting to the Super Bowl?

I would not be offended by any answers since I am a Packer fan but I do have a number of friends who are Bears fans (including my entire family)

Thanks

"Don't tell me the sky's the limit because I have seen footprints on the moon!" -- Paul Brandt

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

I think that their chances are pretty good, whether or not Grossman has a bad day. Their defense has been pretty consistent, and I think that Grossman will put together 2 more good games, but still go down to San Diego in the Super Bowl.

Yep, that's right! Marty wins his first Super Bowl this year! :D

I think that their chances are pretty good, whether or not Grossman has a bad day. Their defense has been pretty consistent, and I think that Grossman will put together 2 more good games, but still go down to San Diego in the Super Bowl.

I think that you are right about Grossman. He can either be really good or awful. I believe that the last time he was stringing together a number of bad games when he got over it he put 3 good ones together (I think it was). If he can get the fans out of his head and play well and get another 3 game streak going... Frankly Bear fans always seem to have a problem with their quarterbacks. Unless then are always winning they get jumped all over. I kinda think, to that end, the Bears need a quarterback coach (like a real good one) one that can develop quarterback talent. Far to many of the Bear QBs (even McManon) played and did well based on their own natural ability.

Well, it is a few hours before game time. This Packer fan is at work (which, considering, is probably the best place for me. May the best team win.

"Don't tell me the sky's the limit because I have seen footprints on the moon!" -- Paul Brandt

Well, I've been wrong before! :roll:

After they got past the first hurdle I like their chances. Of course I did read websites that suggest the fix is in for NO to win because of Katrina last year. My father in law use to be on season games by trying to determine how the bookies would need the numbers to drop to make money. He did rather well with his system (although he was not perfect). He once said that playoff games in the pro football did not seem to follow his system. I don't know if a playoff game can be fixed now adays.

Even so, if Rex is on and the defense can find its way back so that they do as well as they did at the season's start they have it made. They will at least get to the super bowl. Once there, anything can happen.

As a Packer fan I am looking forward to a Bear victory (even though my step-son will ride me about the win for years I don't care.) That is the way I was in 85/86 too..

GO BEARS!!

I kinda like the Patriots too. If the Bears don't get there I think that I would like to see them win. I am for the under dog and although the Bears have done (overall) well this year they come into the playoffs less than spectacular. Here in Chicago, people are really upset with Rex. They are getting into his head where I imagine that he is thinking too much about the fans during every play. At least that is my thought. I would like to see Rex win on a high note and show the fans (although it would not really do much because the fans are sometimes just impossible to please around here.

This Sunday should prove interesting. Which Rex comes on the field and also the defense and Brian Urlacker need to bring their A game to the field too. This game, and possibly the next one, may decide if Brian Urlacker is all that his press says that he is. Please don't get me wrong. He is a very good player but I am not sure he is a linebacker god yet.

Well, bring on Sunday! :)