If you had two people to pound on.....

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There was a time (not that many years ago) when I had a really horrible neighbor. I used to fantasize about meeting him outside and beating the living cr*p out of him.

Funny thing was when someone told me had died not long ago I felt kind of strange about it. At one time that news would have caused me to feel like having a party. Now I just feel a bit hollow inside about it.

Kind of strange huh?

Well 1st I'm going for TKD

and 2nd would be "Dude B' from my "dating in school" drama (read the thread, it's on there"

cho dan TSD

"Every second that you are not training, someone somewhere is training to kick your butt"- Kyo Sa Lyle (my instructor)

"Where we going in 5 months?!?!?!" "Cali!!"

-Spring Break '04

"Life begins at 130 mph".

I would love to pound on some kid called Aron.He was one of the main reasons why i took up kung fu.

Well after school i go around to my bus stop, go to the shops and just hang with my mates.Well as i was walking through some shop,i bumped in to someone,i mean it was just like a lil brush.So i walked on and then someone grabbed me from behind and brought me to the floor (This was before i done martial arts)..i turned around and i saw this half-caste boy just walk away..i was like :???: :???:..so anyway..the next day people from my school said to me,'oi do u like that boy,or know him'..he pointed to the boy that brang me down.I was like 'nah i dont know him..' and then i told them what happened,and they said he done the same thing.So anyway everyone in my year wanted to beat this kid up,but when it came down to it after school they all told this boy that I wanted to beat him up..and i was like..nah nah..

So anyway..i kept running into this boy for like the whole year..he use to like bully me and say 'if you ever do something like that again ill kick the **** outa u and leave u in the road.So as time went on i just ignored this dude and i didnt really see him that much..untill!!!!..i walked down this ally with my mates..and then i saw this dude..and he came to me..'oi where is my money..i was like..nah i aint got no money and i dont o u any money..so he then gripped me up..so i pushed this dude..and he said 'oi u shouldnt be pushing me..so he brang out a knife..but this nice was not exactly a sharp knife but it was like those really big ones that u use to cut bread.Well as anyone would be..i was scared..anyway he didnt do anything and he just went off.

After that lil event i said to myself 'damn it,im gonna learn a martial arts' so the next time i see that boy ill kick him in the head.

I have not seen this boy since i have started kung fu but the day i see him next..ill be ready!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :kaioken: :kaioken: :kaioken: :kaioken:

Sorry if u find the story boring,i just wanted to explain why i want to beat up this dude.

The 2nd one would be..hmm...this teacher in my school..lolz..he pisses me off!!!

When you put water into a cup,it becomes the cup.When you put water in a T-Pot,it becomes the T-Pot..be water my friend!!

• 1 month later...

:karate:

Um, is this thread the best idea?? I mean, it's not good to talk about pounding people and neglecting our training. All the negetive energy in here is freaking me out.

Peace,

Dee :wave:

Dee C.

Normal ( 'nor-m&l)-

an adj. used by humans to stereotype

Right now two really rock hard oppenants.

My punchbag and a brick wall.

No seriously I usually have quite a lot of confrontations at school. It just pisses me off when jerks pick on people purely for the fact that they know they wont fight back, I usually just grab them and slap them around a bit, and if they continue it I usually take it a bit furthur. Other than that ,No.

Shame on you Northern Ogre! wanting to beat up poor little Haley Joel Osment!

If you want to see him be even creepier check out "AI" eeeahhh! he plays a sentient robot boy!

Carrot Top???? :dead: :dead: :dead:

Ti-Kwon-Leap

"Annoying the ignorant since 1961"