If you had two people to pound on.....

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would pound my dad. He's not a dead beat, but he fights (used to be physical) with my mom for stupid reasons. I'd like to teach him a leason, just once (after that, he won't f**k with me or my mom again). The second one would be the Mcdojangs that make my TKD school look bad. I'd ruff'em up and say "that's real TKD, a$$ hole" hehehehe

Laurie F

Rosie O'Donnel cause she's so frigen annoying and Bin Laden for the obvious. I would love to grab him by his stupid beard and jam a pen through his eye...

hehe

Pete

2nd Degree black belt in Kenpo Karate and Tae Kwon Do. 1997 NASKA competitor-2nd place Nationally in Blackbelt American Forms. Firearms activist!

I would never seriously hurt somone i dont think,.. i've never gotton in a real fight in my life. I couldent live with myself knowing i really messed somone up. I mean i guess I'd like to ruff bin laden up a little but he's still.. i donno i guess it dosent make much sense i just wouldent like to hurt somone :angel:

Do or do not, there is no try

I normally wouldn't like to hurt people either. I was taught better than that in MA. But I did get in a real fight. When you are fighting to stay alive or to avoid being hurt, you fight to "hurt" someone. It's either you hurt them or they hurt you. I didn't let that happen (me getting hurt). It's better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6 :wink:

Laurie F

I can't see wanting to use my MA knowledge to hurt anyone. One of the central tenets of Kuk Sool (and a lot of other arts) is to use only as much force is necessary to stop an aggressor.

Chris Tessone

Brown Belt, Kuk Sool Won

I'd like to beat up a guy who used a girl and a rapist..

The only thing stopping me from doing it, is the consequences..

It takes sacrifice to be the best.

There are always two choices, two paths to take. One is easy. And its only reward is that it's easy.

Having been trained both in MA and in the UK military, I know I could kill people but also know I never wish to. I suppose if anyone ever hurt my family, esp my nephews or nieces I would save my two strikes for them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My karma will run over your dogma

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On 2002-05-15 20:09, Withers M.A.A. wrote:

Rosie O'Donnel cause she's so frigen annoying and Bin Laden for the obvious. I would love to grab him by his stupid beard and jam a pen through his eye...

hehe

Pete

DITTO!

It's happy hour somewhere in the world.