Duh!!! Osama Bin Laden and some Taliban guy I pick at random :razz:

:kaioken: FEEL MY FURY!!!!!!!! :kaioken:

Short people rock,

1st Degree Brown Belt

Assistant Instructor

Modern-American Tae Kwon Do

[ This Message was edited by: monkeygirl on 2002-05-15 09:58 ]

1st dan & Asst. Instructor TKD 2000-2003

No matter the tune...if you can rock it, rock it hard.

TKD, no reason to be rude about it. Just say that you dont approve of it. Well, I would pound my dad. I havent seen him since '96. He skipped on child support for 2 years, and before he left, he was semi-abusive. He never broke a chair on my back or anything, but he absolutely LOVED to discipline me to new extremes for minor wrongdoings. Like one time, I tried to get a snack b4 dinner, when I was 2 or 3. He beat me with a belt (The end with the buckle. He had a BIG buckle.) for it.

Aside from that, umm... just one of my enemies. I dunno who. *shrugs*

Gosh, that sucks man, sorry to hear that your father is a deadbeat dad.

If I HAD to choose 2 people, I would choose Blade's dad and this one kid at school everyone hates, I guess I really wouldn't want to hurt him, but I would like for him to stop foolin' around with everyone. No one is scared of him or anything, whenever he tries to do bad things, everyone ignores him and goes about their business. He is new too, which makes it all the more odd!!

"Which one is more foolish, the fool or the fool who follows him?" - Obi Wan Kenobi

no commet so just in case it ever happens they can't use this site on me in court. LOL...

(General George S. Patton Jr.) "It's the unconquerable soul of man, and not the nature of the weapon he uses, that ensures victory."

As martial artists, it would only be human to at least think about pounding someone...or a few people...though for fear of legal action/retaliation/moral character...we never would. Perhaps we invision that decimating a few people would serve humanity in a higher purpose...or perhaps for personal revenge. Either way, we're human. I was curious to learn how people thought concerning this hypothetical/philosophical question.

SO.....

Mr. TKD,

After you pound me, then my father, who else would you enjoy pounding on and for what reasons?