• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

I can not actually say what "nationals" is like because I have never been to one. Chin Mu Kwan Tae Kwon Do Federation is under the leadership of Grandmaster Yon Ho Kang. CTF is small organization so that quality is not sacrificed for quantity. Nationals is every two years and is hosted by one of the CTF schools. It was in Phillidelphia the last time and McAllen Texas this time. There is a bad listing at wikipedia about CTF but again it is poorly written piece that I think I will have to clean up as time permits. It is the one time when most CTF members get together. There is a bb test as well as a master rank test plus seminars. You do not have to only test for bb at nationals but it is an honor if you are able to. I do not know about master rank test. The day after the tests then there is a tournament (competing in the tournament is considered part of your bb test). I wish I could say more but truthfully I do not know more. I promise to post in June afterwards and let everyone in on the experience. Perhaps the original poster on this thread might know more.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt