• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

BushidoMan!

Sohan

I just noticed you're closing in on 5000 posts, if you haven't already reached it by the time you read this. I seem to remember you ribbing me back when I started out about all of my posts, and now it's 2007 and I haven't even reached 2000 yet!!

Whew. If I were as prolific as you, my friend, I'd be single again. Only so much that Mrs. Sohan will put up with! :lol:

With respect,

Sohan

"If I cannot become one of extraordinary accomplishment, I will not walk the earth." Zen Master Nakahara Nantenbo

"A man who has attained mastery of an art reveals it in his every action." Samuarai maxim

"Knowing others is wisdom; knowing yourself is Enlightenment." Lao-Tzu

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Hey, thanks, Sohan! :lol:

I get a lot of posting done when the misses is gone, so it works out well! :D

I remember ribbing on you...I never thought I would be able to post that much. Funny how things work out, eh?? :wink:

Hey, thanks, Sohan! :lol:

I get a lot of posting done when the misses is gone, so it works out well! :D

I remember ribbing on you...I never thought I would be able to post that much. Funny how things work out, eh?? :wink:

The thing that I find funny is that you started only a week before me!

I think I'll lobby Patrick to change the name of this taco stand to Bushidoman96.com. Think he'll go for it?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

With respect,

Sohan

"If I cannot become one of extraordinary accomplishment, I will not walk the earth." Zen Master Nakahara Nantenbo

"A man who has attained mastery of an art reveals it in his every action." Samuarai maxim

If I was to just type utter non-sense day in and day out I would be on the track to hit 5000 too. :brow:

Who says you don't?

:lol:

j/k

With respect,

Sohan

Maybe my New Year's resolution should be to out-post Bushido. :D

Impossible.

My crystal ball says that Patrick's current number 1 ranking as Postcount Champion will bite the dust by year end, and that Patrick will tearfully abdicate KF site leadership in a cataclysmic turn of events as he is reduced to posting occasionally in General Chat on the merits of MS-SQL vs. PostgreSQL dataservers.

:D

With respect,

Sohan