• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Breakfast

Patrick

What do you generally eat for breakfast?

I find that I get into streaks where I eat the same thing for a long time and then... I eat something else for a long time. When I was younger, I swear I ate a peanut butter sandwich and chocolate milk every morning for like a year and a half. :) I'm on orange juice and two slices of bread with peanut butter now.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

That's what I eat in the morning. Sometimes I'll head to a breakfast sandwich at a restaurant but I don't like to make a habit.

The best victory is when the opponent surrenders

of its own accord before there are any actual

hostilities...It is best to win without fighting.

- Sun-tzu

Usually nothing. When I'm working, I'll just suck down a few cups of coffee. Then I eat something light, like a cereal bar, at break time. Weekends, I wait till lunch time to eat (I sleep later on weekends). I just can't eat when I first get up. It makes my tummy queezy.

Laurie F

I always drink a lot of coffee. The first thing I do when I get to work is make coffee and drink it. I usually supplement it was chocolate cookies, Hostess Cup Cakes or Susie Q's but I will also substitute yogurt or fruit.

I am toying with the idea of doing Seattle Sutton Healthy Eating this year so my options will change...except for the coffee

"Don't tell me the sky's the limit because I have seen footprints on the moon!" -- Paul Brandt

I absolutely must eat something when I get up, even if it's 5 in the morning. Otherwise I'm all woozy and nauseous. Müsli with yoghurt is my favourite. Sometimes just a bagel while driving to work will do too.

No coffee for me anymore, just tea. :)

If you're going trough hell, keep going. | http://www.sankukai.org

I usually eat one of these two for breakfast:

-Whole wheat pancakes, light syrup, and four egg whites with one yolk. Coffee and OJ, of course.

-Old fashioned oatmeal with a tablespoon of ground flax, raisins, walnuts, and cinnamon topped with skim milk. Coffee and OJ.

I do admit, however, that I am a fan of Patrick's breakfast. One of my all-time favorite meals is PB on whole wheat with jam and chocolate milk. Too much fat, though. :(

With respect,

Sohan

"If I cannot become one of extraordinary accomplishment, I will not walk the earth." Zen Master Nakahara Nantenbo

"A man who has attained mastery of an art reveals it in his every action." Samuarai maxim

"Knowing others is wisdom; knowing yourself is Enlightenment." Lao-Tzu

Depends, if im at home buckwheat pancakes with peanut butter n' honey, protein shakes, "Best of the Egg" omlette, musli cereal, pizza. on a climb,..what ever lasts in the temp im in. I also just bought a juicer which is really cool.

Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way !

On my days off, I usually have a few bowls of cereal, and a glass of chocolate milk.

On work days, I usually eat what we cook for breakfast there:

Wednesdays: breakfast pizza, glass of chocolate milk.

Thursdays: sausage and egg sandwiches on toast, chocolate milk

Fridays: bacon and egg sandwiches on toast, chocolate milk

Saturday thru Tuesday: the cereal.