• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Computer Manufacturer

Patrick

Who was the manufacturer of your computer? My desktop that I spend most of my time on is an HP. I also have a laptop that I use on trips that is a Compaq.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

We have a Dell at home. But the poor thing is old. We did up grade a lot of things, but it's "struggling" to stay alive LOL. The last thing we bought for it was a new video card, but I think it's too powerful for the PC LOL. We bought a sound card before that, which is working good for my music stuff, thank goodness.

Laurie F

I currently have a Gateway that I'm happy with. All the ones I have had in past were HP's. Hey Laurie, sounds like it might be time to bite the bullet and spring for a new one. :) Upgrades can only take you so far.

"If your hand goes forth withhold your temper"

"If your temper goes forth withold your hand"

-Gichin Funakoshi

Currently I have a Compaq with an HP printer. The last one was a Gateway which was a replacement (by the insurance company) for an HP that was broken in the move to NY.

8)

"A Black Belt is only the beginning."

Heidi-A student of the arts

Tae Kwon Do,Shotokan,Ju Jitsu,Modern Arnis

http://the100info.tumblr.com/

I use a Toshiba laptop.

"Karate is a form of martial arts in which people who have had years and years of training can, using only their hands and feet, make some of the worst movies in the history of the world"

-Dave Barry

At home I have a Dell. We also have an Acer laptop, that tends to be slow, but I think it is more due to the wireless internet than anything else.

Work PC is Dell and so is the work laptop. The home PC is the girlfriends and thats an old Packard Bell.

Knowing is not enough, we must apply. Willing is not enough, we must do.