• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Martial Arts Memorabilia, Artifacts, etc.

Do you have any martial arts related memorabilia, artifacts, etc. that you are particularly proud of?

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

I really never collected MA stuff. I do have was labeled as a Hakata Urasaki Doll. It is a porcelen doll of a samurai which I got from my Uncle.

"Don't tell me the sky's the limit because I have seen footprints on the moon!" -- Paul Brandt

I have quite a few books signed by the authors. I think the one I treasure most is probably Harry Cook's "Shotokan Karate: A Precise History".

I also have quite a few MA weapons.

Tokonkai Karate-do Instructor

http://www.karateresource.com

Kata, Bunkai, Articles, Reviews, History, Uncovering the Myths, Discussion Forum

I have quite a few books signed by the authors. I think the one I treasure most is probably Harry Cook's "Shotokan Karate: A Precise History".

I also have quite a few MA weapons.

A few of my books of The Way of Traditional TKD are signed by some of the masters in the ATA; one of is signed by the late GM H.U. Lee. They don't mean much to anyone else, but I will always remember who they were.

Would anyone consider the 2 boards I broke as memorabilia? Becuz my instructor signed them.

There are lots of people who do this, especially with their first break. It is a memorable moment.