• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Star Wars Episode 2: Attack of the Clones

Phantasmatic

Why was Senator Amidala the only character in the film to change her clothes every day while everyone else wore the same thing? She must shop at Intergalactic Gap or something. And why did her shirt get shorter with every scene toward the end :razz: LOL Star Wars has definitely taken a turn towards the mainstream.

'Conviction is a luxury for those on the sidelines'

William Parcher, 'A BEAUTIFUL MIND'

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your friends probably saw it at LandMark Theaters, that place isn't really that great. I saw it both times at Willow Knolls 14. I really like that place, my friend works there and eh lets me get some free tickets sometime!!!

"Which one is more foolish, the fool or the fool who follows him?" - Obi Wan Kenobi

I just checked out Episode III on imdb.com, and James Earl Jones is credited for the voice of Darth Vader. Whether that'll be a voice from the future, or a voice for Anakin in the Vader suit...well...who knows? But it should be cool!

Chris Tessone

Brown Belt, Kuk Sool Won

I dont know if you knew this but he was the voice for Vader in the first three movies.

"Which one is more foolish, the fool or the fool who follows him?" - Obi Wan Kenobi