• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Celebrities in martial arts

The last thing the world needs is celebreties in MA...I'd shiver to think what would happen to the psychologists of the World should Tom Cruise lear Dim Mak :wink:

Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit soft.

~Theodore Roosevelt

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The lead singer of Tool is at least a purple belt, too.

There is a video out of the singer from tool choking someone who climbed on stage at one of his concerts. He gets back control and continues singing while choking the guy.

Applications at work!!

The last thing the world needs is celebreties in MA...I'd shiver to think what would happen to the psychologists of the World should Tom Cruise lear Dim Mak :wink:

I am sure that Mr Cruise would eventually learn all of the deepest secrets of whatever martial art he studied :wink:

"Don't tell me the sky's the limit because I have seen footprints on the moon!" -- Paul Brandt

Adrian Paul (Actor - The Highlander TV Series, End Game) Student of Sifu Vernon Reita - Hung-Ga & Choy Li Fut

John Cusack (Actor) Student of Benny "The Jet" - Kick Boxing & Muay Thai

John Cusack (Actor) Student of Benny "The Jet" - Kick Boxing & Muay Thai

I remember that these two had quite a fight scene in the movie Gross Point Blank.

Benny is one stocky dude.

Shaquile O'Neil - student of Jean Jeac Machado (BJJ) Not sure if he ever attained rank.

Joe Rogan (Host of Fear factor/Stand up comedian) Brown belt in BJJ under Eddie Bravo

Chuck Norris ( I know he is a famous martial artist) But he is also a Black belt in BJJ under the Machados.

Cuba Gooding Jr (actor) trianed in BJJ not sure if he still does that was back in 97.

Vin Diesel (Actor) used to train at Beverly Hills BJJ under Marcus Vinicius

Maynard James Keenan (singer from Tool) is a blue under Rickson, might be a purble by now.

Ed O'Neil (Al Bundy) has been a brown belt for a while,should be getting close to his black belt. I heard he was very good on the mat, a solid grappler.

Mario Van Peebles (Actor) BJJ -blue belt (could be purple now) Trains with Renzo Gracie and Rey Diogo.

Guy Ritchie (Movie Director) I believe purple belt BJJ.

Michael Clarke Duncan (sp?) (actor) is a purple Belt in BJJ at the Gracie Academy.

I saw Shaquile O'Neil throw punches during a fight a few years ago. It must have been before he started training. Although the punches were not what I would call a punch with his size it would still probably hurt if he did connect

"Don't tell me the sky's the limit because I have seen footprints on the moon!" -- Paul Brandt

I saw Shaquile O'Neil throw punches during a fight a few years ago. It must have been before he started training. Although the punches were not what I would call a punch with his size it would still probably hurt if he did connect

Being as big and strong as he is...he probally wouldn't need too much help from MA! I hear he moonlights as a cop...that'd be one scary speeding ticket.

Then again with the number of fights in the NBA a little training would help no? :D

Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit soft.

~Theodore Roosevelt