• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Dan Lucas wins USKBA World Heavyweight Title

Congradulations to Dan lucas for winning the USKBA World title in A 10 RD decission against Ruben Colon. This was the best Heavyweight Full contact Fight I have seen in A long time ,Both fighters fought hard for all 10 rds and showed alot of skills there were no Knockdowns just great non stop action.

World USKBA Lightheavyweight Champion Randy Pouge of Philadelphia U.S.A. Ko's Naz of Canada in the 5th rd after hurting him with A rear leg round house to the head and getting 4 knockdowns all by kicks before the fight was stopped , This was A very good match and NAZ showed how tough he was and kept getting up.

In another great fight Frank Diambra Rochester, NY U.S.A fought Kyle Fergassen Of Canada in A Super Middle weight bout ,This fight had non stop clean punching and Kicking for the whole 5 rds with Frank Diambra winning A decission.

Teenage female sensation Kerriann Mcnulty USKBA Junior World champion from Phiadelphia USA 15 yrs old fought agianst A fighter from Canada and showed how great the future of kickboxing is going to be by using great boxing and kickboxing skills like the spinning back fist, Spinning kicks, and awesome punches as well as great defense to win by A unanimous decission.

Angello Dibella USKBA/ISKA Lightmiddleweight World champion ( CANADA) Fought A fighter from Rochester Ny and won by A 4th rd TKO Displaying his usuall great variety of skills like the Tornado Kicks , spinning Back Fist and overall World Class Ring generalship.

Dibella,s Kickboxing of Canada also did A great martial arts demonstration led by Laura Cordeleone (International Kickboxing Champion).

This was A great show and Rochester can look foward to more shows like this in the near future.

TOMMY "BEE" BOTTONE

Edited by: TOMMY BEE at:

tommybeeatafc@yahoo.com

http://www.ringoffirekickboxing.com

This Message was edited by: Patrick on Aug 2, 2001 8:10am

tommybeeatafc@yahoo.com

https://www.ringoffirekickboxing.com

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is their something you wanted to discuss? These are discussion forums... not press release forums.

Thank you.

Sorry Patrick, I thought that some of the posters might like to discuss the World Heavyweight title fight and some of the other great fighters that fought that night. Has anyone out there ever seen either Dan Lucas or Ruben Colon fight before ?

Or Has anyone out there ever seen some of the other fighters mentioned above fight before ?

tommybeeatafc@yahoo.com

Well, in the future, less press and more you talking would be better in posts. :smile:

No, I have never seen any fight... so I have yet to see any of those fighters.

Hey Patrick, You have never seen any fight on TV . You should check some of the fights out that come on ESPN2 . Kickboxing is really growing all over the world and they show alot of good fights on that show.

Does anyone on this board watch Kickboxing on ESPN2 ? Or on other channels in your market ?

tommybeeatafc@yahoo.com

Actually... I may have seen a fight on ESPN a couple of days ago... not sure... I changed the channel though. :grin:

Yeah, I am not really a big fan of Kickboxing. :smile: However, if my Yankees are playing... nothing gets watched but them. :grin:

Yeah, I have been to Yankee Stadium once... the only time I was in New York... I'd like to go back there eventually, its a very cool place. :smile: