• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Pressure Points

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

I have seen things like this before. Incidentally, I stopped watching after about 1 minute. Personally, I don't buy into it. There is another thread floating around that showed that kind of thing, and when the practitioners went outside of their dojo, and tried it on some BJJers, none of it worked.

On a side note, the guy at the very beginning had a very nice Ryu fireball stance as he kiaied.

I loved Dillman's explaination on why it didn't work on the sceptic scientist:

"His tongue might have been in the wrong position." :o

So apparently if I encounter someone trying to knock me out with chi, all I need to do is move my tongue around like I'm trying to french kiss my attacker or alternate which one of my big toes are raised and I'll be fine. :-?

I've read Mr. Dillman's book on Pressure Points. Alot of good insights and there's some really neat stuff like cavity strikes and nerve strikes. He has some stuff that's great and other stuff that's a complete joke. This is definately one of them. The other guy is no better either. Why do these guys have to ruin the reputations of tha martial arts? That explanation with him saying you could nullify the knockout by raising those two big toes and putting your tongue in the wrong side of the moth. You know what I got to say about that? :lol:

You know what I find kind of funny about this, and I don't know if anyone else has ever noticed it, but after each knock-out they always rush to immediately move the person and revive them as soon as their body starts to falter.

On the ones where they do touch the "victim", the target they aim for 99% of the time is the Posterior Auricular Nerve, which basically controls all major nerve functions on the outside of the skull. I've always wondered how many times they've just managed to stun someone by striking there and claiming they revived the "victim" right away.

In other words, I want to see a demonstration where they knock someone out (perferably with no touch :D ) and just leave them lying on the ground to prove their unconscious.