Patrick

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have broken about 4 alarm clocks . I use those w/o cable (just battery)...and I hit them while sleeping... The other day I woke up and the clock was destroyed in the floor.

That is why I but cheap clocks.

´´ The evil may win a round , but not the fight ´´

I have broken about 4 alarm clocks . I use those w/o cable (just battery)...and I hit them while sleeping... The other day I woke up and the clock was destroyed in the floor.

That is why I but cheap clocks.

Wow. I have one that hit the floor on a daily basis, plus it survived a number of throws to the other side of the room. I still had to get up and turn in off tough.

Now I use my mobile phone to wake me up. Haven't tried to throw it yet, but it's a very tempting thing to do at 6 in the morning. ;)

If you're going trough hell, keep going. | http://www.sankukai.org

Now I use my mobile phone to wake me up. Haven't tried to throw it yet, but it's a very tempting thing to do at 6 in the morning

I used my cell phone to wake up in some circunstances , but I lost my cell phone , so I have to buy one. Anyway , I ve thrown my cell against the head of a friend when playing a kind of drunken monopoly .The cell survived very well , my friend had to put ice on his head.

´´ The evil may win a round , but not the fight ´´

Now I use my mobile phone to wake me up. Haven't tried to throw it yet, but it's a very tempting thing to do at 6 in the morning

I used my cell phone to wake up in some circunstances , but I lost my cell phone , so I have to buy one. Anyway , I ve thrown my cell against the head of a friend when playing a kind of drunken monopoly .The cell survived very well , my friend had to put ice on his head.

:lol: :lol: ...that reminds me of that Nextell commercial!!!!

ha ha i need am alarm (set to 4:50 with the volume all the way up) since i have to get my younger sibling of to school on time, but i used this to my advantage by practicing my iaido about an hour before i wake him up. getting up early to train has improved my technique so i don't mind, the weekend however it a different story....

<3

I wake up at 0600 with an alarm, but even on weekends I still wake up then. I am an early riser; always have been. My wife, on the other hand, can sleep as long as a cat. :lol: Of course, she's a Leo so I guess that makes sense.

Only as good as I make myself be, only as bad as I let myself be.

Martial arts are like kinetic chess. Your move.

I wake up at 0600 with an alarm, but even on weekends I still wake up then. I am an early riser; always have been. My wife, on the other hand, can sleep as long as a cat. :lol: Of course, she's a Leo so I guess that makes sense.

My mom's idea of sleeping in is 8:00 AM. She is always up early.