• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Wake Up: Alarm or Naturally?

Patrick

So, when you wake up in the morning, is it generally to an alarm or do you wake up when you wake up? :)

Ending a month or so ago, I tried to get up by alarm at 7 AM every morning, mainly so that I could get more done, earlier. In bed at 10:30 (or a little later) PM, awake at 7:00 AM. 7 1/2-8 hours sleep. I did it for like 4 months. Every single morning, hoping that my body would adjust. But, I just couldn't shake the feeling of waking up and feeling sleepy. So, I gave up and went back to waking up when I woke up. I get up later, but I don't feel sleepy, so... there you go. :)

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On vacation, I wake up on my own.

During school, my mom ("mommy") wakes me up. (Yes, I'm lazy... they know they can't trust me to wake up without hitting the snooze ten times)

This week, I have been waking up early to babysit, by alarm clock (I hit snooze twice this morning before I realized I really needed to get up)

I used to use multiple alarm clocks, but not anymore.

For some reason, I keep on finding my alarm clock on the floor in the mornings. :lol:

"What we do in life, echoes in eternity."

"We must all fear evil men. But there is another kind of evil which we must fear most, and that is the indifference of good men."

On the weekends and during long vacations from school I wake up naturally, (I'm a night-owl, so I can stay up till three o'clock in the morning, so I wake up at noon.) but on school days I wake up with an alarm clock at five fifteen A.M.

I use an alarm. When I lived on my own, I had to set the clock across the room, so that I had to actually get out of bed to turn it off, so I wouldn't roll back over and fall asleep. :lol:

Usually, I get up at around 3:30 pm, because I don't get home from work until around 7:30 am.