• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

your best trick

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

My "signature move" that I do after every demo...

What I call the "Wu Shu" (pull right leg straight up in the air while standing) straight into a split, back whip up.

I also like to start from a headstand, kick to a handstand and fall backwards into a split. A kip-up is good from here.

Easy stuff (since I don't have time to learn much of anything new), but good. :sleep:

1st dan & Asst. Instructor TKD 2000-2003

No matter the tune...if you can rock it, rock it hard.

I would say, for me, it's a 540. But it's not pretty yet. I can do 360 really well. I usually do a roundkick or something like that leading into the 360. But nothing fancy ..... yet.

Laurie F

My favorite trick is a vertical punch to the face thus eliminating the chance for the other person to win the Koshiki match.

"Which one is more foolish, the fool or the fool who follows him?" - Obi Wan Kenobi

If I told you then it would not be a trick.

(General George S. Patton Jr.) "It's the unconquerable soul of man, and not the nature of the weapon he uses, that ensures victory."

ooooo, I wonder what this is, I might just have to spar you G95champ!! :grin:

"Which one is more foolish, the fool or the fool who follows him?" - Obi Wan Kenobi

Well I know lot's of moves but i can't do them well So I guess a 360 hook kick.

when you do your best it`s going to show.

"If you watch the pros, You will learn something new"

I take my last post back, I've just developed a new on. Jumping side spin side kick followed by a swing still in the air to a third target. Still go splat half the time though.

---------

Pil Sung

Jimmy B