19 members have voted

1. 1. ps3 or wii

• ps3
    • wii

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • 3 weeks later...
I absolutely refuse to pay $600+ dollars for any gaming system other than my pc...(and that's simply because I do a lot of design work and my pc needs the resources)

You can download older system games for the Wii and it's far lower in price. If I want a high end game system I'll go with a 360, but not for another year at least.

600 bucks! I don't want to buy the company! :D

"Don't tell me the sky's the limit because I have seen footprints on the moon!" -- Paul Brandt

I have a DS and love it so I shall probably save up for a Wii. For the amount that the PS3 costs, I'd prefer to get a Wii and be able to spend the difference on games anyway.

The extra money just isn't justified IMO, especially when the XBox 360 has basically the same features and is cheaper.

"Was it really worth it? Only time and death may ever tell..." The Beautiful South - The Rose of My Cologne

Sheffield Steelers!

I have seen a PS3, and from what I can tell, it is pretty swift. My friend got one for $400, but it had the smaller memory card. Something that it doesn't have is a slot for memory cards. So, you can play all your old games, but you can't recall the saved information on the cards. That is kind of a downer, in my opinion.

However, it was very smooth, loaded fast, and looked great, graphically.

I've seen a PS3 in real life, the thing was as big as my old VCR..if not bigger.

But yeah..costs a bit much for me.

Wii gets my vote, mostly because Twilight Princess is awesome.

A New Age Dawns