ps3 or wii  

19 members have voted

1. 1. ps3 or wii

• ps3
    • wii

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

I absolutely refuse to pay $600+ dollars for any gaming system other than my pc...(and that's simply because I do a lot of design work and my pc needs the resources)

You can download older system games for the Wii and it's far lower in price. If I want a high end game system I'll go with a 360, but not for another year at least.

There's no place like 127.0.0.1

If I was rich, I'd probably buy every console that came out. :) But, if I have to choose one, between the two in the poll, I'll go with the Wii.

Since I was born on the NES, I would have to stick with my roots, and go with the Wii. I also like Mario, and was also a fan of Metroid.

Also, the more and more I see of the interactive motion control, the more I think I like it.

The wii looks better than it is i was expecting it to be about 10/10 but when i played it some of the controls are very difficult so i give it 8/10 its still awsome though

The key to everything is continuity achieved by discipline.

definately the latter! Mind you, I personally don't think that there is enough of a liubrary to warrent purchasing it, but if it turns out like the DS then I'll probally eventually get one.

....And if I want a high-end system: the 360 is already getting most of PS3's 'exclusives', and to be honest, there isn't a 200+ dollar difference in image quality (not to mention that Xboxlive's online is WAAAY better than what the PS3 has going). Blue ray isn't too hot either.

Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit soft.

~Theodore Roosevelt

Wii hands down. Own it, love it, would recommend it to ANYONE, along with Zelda: Twilight Princess. This game is basically my life outside of work right now, along with Final Fantasy 3 for the DS...

Nintendo has never failed to please me.

"They look up, without realizing they're standing in the palm of your hand"

"I burn alive to keep you warm"

hehe, yeah. :) We've had Zelda for probably a little over a week now, but I just played my first half hour the day before yesterday. Don't find much time. But, my brothers love it. :)