• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Defending against a female assailant

I was always taught that if a woman puts herself in a mans place then dont treat her any differentley then a man.

Since I started Karate I would rather not have to attack anyone, but like others have said a threat is a threat.

I have came to the conclusion that our justice system is crap so in any event where I would have to defend/attack against a women I would assume that I would end up in jail, unless there are multiple witnesses.

Also in this situation I think knowing MA's can make things worse in a legel sort of way. They would just say that we would need to restrain ourselves because we know things most people dont and could seriously injure or kill easilly.

Lose, lose I guess.

~Angry~

• 4 months later...
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 months later...

yes i think you should i was actually attacked by a female assailint and didnt defend myself well because i didnt want to hit her but now i think i should have used more force she actually stabbed me reapetedly me with a pencil and charged me but she eteventually was took down i dont think you should use exceccive force though

yes i think you should i was actually attacked by a female assailint and didnt defend myself well because i didnt want to hit her but now i think i should have used more force she actually stabbed me reapetedly me with a pencil and charged me but she eteventually was took down i dont think you should use exceccive force though

i meant you should not use excessive force lol :P

i really never payed attention to the "don't hit girls" rule. maybe it's because i grew up bullied by my big sister. maybe i'm just "progressive". the bottom line is, if you feel threatened, you do what you need to do to feel safe. if a woman is out of control and causing a danger to me or anyone else, i'd treat her exactly the same as anyone else.

"I hear you can kill 200 men and play a mean six string at the same time..."-Six String Samurai

Since I have been working with law enforcement, I have seen just as many women attacking officers as I have men. There is no point in letting yourself get beat up.

• 3 weeks later...

A man should never hit a woman in my view and if he does i loss complete respect for him , and i would give him the option to take me on instead.

If a woman were to come at me , i would block and then restrain her untill she calms down.

I think that there is no 1 style , and that to truly become a great martial artist and person you must take information from where ever you can.