• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Defending against a female assailant

What do you do then when she starts screaming rape?

Thankfully I have never been in that situation and hope I never will be...

But if it did occur then I would still wait for the police and explain what happened to them.

I'd most likely be locked up for a bit, but so would any of you other erm... "gentlemen" if you hit her :)

"...to stand between the candle and the shining moon..."

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

id rather be locked up for something i actually did (kick her in the face)

than something i didnt (rape her)

But what about this issue... she starts screaming and Joe Bob of the street decides he's going to save the day. Now you have two or more people to deal with, and the confrontation is significantly more dangerous. Not that this sort of thing is likely to happen, but I'm just throwing scenarios out there.

There's no place like 127.0.0.1

• 4 weeks later...

If she is armed.....I don´t care the gender...Male , female or hermaphrodite , are dangerous with weapons.So If a girl wanna kill me with a shot gun..I would do anything to stop her. I hate to hit women... But a girl who wants to kill me , is not a princess.

When I was in highschool , an ugly big mad girl liked me....Of course , I did not like her....Then she started to hate me , and tried to hit me several times....I just avoided her , but once...I was sitted and writing some stuff and she suddenly punched me in my face very hard. I was very angry , so I pushed her , and she went to the floor.

The school principal called my parents and I got 1 day suspention.

´´ The evil may win a round , but not the fight ´´

id rather be locked up for something i actually did (kick her in the face)

than something i didnt (rape her)

But what about this issue... she starts screaming and Joe Bob of the street decides he's going to save the day. Now you have two or more people to deal with, and the confrontation is significantly more dangerous. Not that this sort of thing is likely to happen, but I'm just throwing scenarios out there.

she pulls the knife again and then joe bob sees that ure side of the story that u've been screaming at him from since he started approaching makes sense.. if not you lay out joe bob too, who will be charged with assault and then kick the girl...

funny story about assult while im on the topic... some guy threw his full cup of coke (the giant movie theatre ones) at my friend who was kicking him out for sneaking into an 18A movie, and my friend charged for assault, and since he had multiple cases of breaking an entering and stuff before, they locked him up over it

Brown belt... win trophies... grade... lose trophies... so much fun

she pulls the knife again and then joe bob sees that ure side of the story that u've been screaming at him from since he started approaching makes sense.. if not you lay out joe bob too, who will be charged with assault and then kick the girl...

funny story about assult while im on the topic... some guy threw his full cup of coke (the giant movie theatre ones) at my friend who was kicking him out for sneaking into an 18A movie, and my friend charged for assault, and since he had multiple cases of breaking an entering and stuff before, they locked him up over it

I missed the brandishing the weapon portion of the starting post. I was going on just some woman coming up and starting hit me. Yeah, that's another story.

There's no place like 127.0.0.1

• 2 weeks later...

W/ witnesses: make a scene to show people that she's the aggressor. Then stomp her out. and cover out in the raw wushu pose (sorta j/k)

W/o witnesses: defend myself. If it means i have to really hurt her, sucks. She was the aggressor. Can i uphold chivalry when my throat gets cut or i get beaten to death? No.

statistically, women are less likely to assault a man, but it still happens and ain't nothing lady-like about assault. At my high school, this guy got jumped by 3 girls and defended himself. He wasn't called a sexist or anything and he knocked them all out.

Destined To Bring Light

• 2 weeks later...
Karate, like justice, should be blind. Should your life be in danger, man or woman, use whatever force necesary to keep yourself safe.

This is a good point. However, what you have to deal with is what you are doing at the time, and how it is perceived by those around you. Many times, regardless of how things started, the woman will be viewed as the victim, making the situation very difficult for you to deal with. More than likely, parties will intervene on the side of the female.

I LIKE the "don't hit a girl rule" it gives me an advantage XD

Of course, if all men went by that rule then i wouldn't have any men as occasional opponents and I never get into fights with other women..so then I'd Have no reason to study martial arts ^.^;; see how the world is? *sigh*

Strike first. 'Til then i will not fight you.

Everytime someone calls JKD a style, Bruce turns over.

Why do I love Bruce Lee? Not because he was an awesome martial artist- but because his train of thought overlapped with mine even before I knew about him.

Thank you karate forums, for introducing me to Bruce Lee

In general, women don't attack men unless they have a significant reason. So if one did, and you didn't deserve it, she should be treated as a threat. A threat is a threat.

Tell me you wouldn't take out this attacker:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6jrEVylV6Yg

http://youtube.com/watch?v=71NZL6BVxpY

http://youtube.com/watch?v=RFDzSSscLig

Granted two of these are girl on girl. But a couple of quick Muay Thai knees to the face wouldn't be a bad way to end it. A fight is a fight. I wouldn't prolong anything, especially if weapons or other participants could come into play.

Only as good as I make myself be, only as bad as I let myself be.

Martial arts are like kinetic chess. Your move.